looking for fishing guide for upcoming weekend

Риболовни срещи - директно на водоема, както и директно на Маса :)

Модератор: sapuna

Публикувай отговор
Dutchy
новобранец
новобранец

looking for fishing guide for upcoming weekend

Мнение от Dutchy »

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right section of the forum but I am looking for a fishing guide for the upcoming weekend in the Sofia Area

One of my friends from the Netherlands will come over this weekend and I want to take him fishing in the Sofia area. Saturday 30 of April and Sunday 1st of May. Not the whole day but maybe something like 5 or 6 hours max per day.

I am a Dutch guy of 35 living in Sofia for 2 years now, I have experience with many types of fishing (sea, fly, carp, trolling etc). I have 1 rod which is pretty all-round. We need equipment (rod etc) for my friend so I hope you can provide that or we can rent it somewhere.

I am looking for someone who can meet us in Sofia and take us (with your car) to interesting fishing spots in the area. Would be best if we can try some different kind of fishing, so for example Carp fishing and river or pike fishing or something. This would be up to you based on your experience.

So basically I am looking for someone who can organize this fishing trip for us and can teach us a bit how we should fish here in the Area. I am willing to pay 100 leva per day for this, but our budget is flexible.

Send me a pm here or send an email to olaf@triplepro.bg if you are interested. Hope to talk to you soon.
Аватар
hasinto
новобранец
новобранец

Re: looking for fishing guide for upcoming weekend

Мнение от hasinto »

Аватар
icefire
ще става разбирач
ще става разбирач

Re: looking for fishing guide for upcoming weekend

Мнение от icefire »

Ами това си е добра оферта .. 100 лв за 5-6 часа на ден ... Но кофти момент е избрал човекът ... точно по време на празниците ..
Никой не полудява толкова бързо като абсолютно нормалният човек ...
Животът е навик , от който се отвиква много трудно ...
Terry Pratchett
Публикувай отговор

Обратно към “Срещи и Купони”